Best Online Casino Promotions
When it comes to online casino promotions and the latest bonuses, it may seem like they are everywhere. This might be true, but that doesn't mean you should jump at the first one you find. Every online gambling offer is different and not all casinos are equal either. There are fraudulent sites out there that are only too willing to take your money. That is why it's important to do your homework and only play at licensed, regulated, and trusted sites for 2020. We've done the homework for you and are happy to pass this information on.
Why are Online Casino Promotions a Win-Win?
As a marketing incentive, casino bonuses work. They encourage players to test out what they have to offer and try out new games. From a player perspective, there's a lot more. Using the right promotional offer will mean fun and entertainment and the chance to win free cash. For this to happen you'll want to find a no deposit required offer such as free spins, free cash, or free play. These are usually reserved for new players and available in the UK, USA, and Canada.
Types of Welcome Bonuses
There are two main types of new player online casino promotions. These are:
- Deposit: The standard welcome offer at most gambling sites is a match percentage on your first deposit. A typical example would be 100% up to $200. This will double your initial balance and can be used to play slots and other casino games. Some sites offer a welcome package with a larger cash amount spread out over a number of deposits. Free spins can also be included. There will be terms and conditions and wagering requirements before you can cash out any winnings. Be sure to check out the latest bonuses for 2020 here on our site.
- No Deposit: This is by far the best of the online casino promotions and there is no deposit required. It is perfect for those who aren't sure whether online gambling is for them, or for UK, Canada, or USA players who want to test out a new site. There are three options available, free cash, free spins, and free time. The first and second are self-explanatory. With free cash, you receive between $10 and $25 on registration and you use this to play games. Free spins are for slots only and the amount is usually quite small, between 20 and 50. Your spins might be tied to a specific title and they will have a fixed bet amount. Free time gives new players more choice. You get a large credit balance and an hour in which to play all the games. Wagering requirements will be higher than deposit offers and the amount you can win is limited, usually between $50 and $100, but they are a great way to have fun with zero risks.
Types of Bonuses for Existing Players
Existing customers are rewarded with online casino promotions too. These include:
- Reload: This is a percentage match on your deposits and although not as high as the welcome offer, it is a great way to boost your bankroll every time you fund your account. Some sites will offer different daily reloads and they can be redeemed a number of times.
- Cashback: Everyone losses, but the cashback offer takes a bit of the sting away. A lot of top sites rewards players with cashback on their losses every month. This is typically between 10% and 15%.
- Free Spins: When new slots are released it's not uncommon for existing players to receive free spins to test them out. This could come in the form of tournaments or a set number of spins with a deposit on a certain day of the week. Gaming software providers are always releasing new and exciting games and free spins are a great way to test them out.
- Loyalty Program: Loyalty and VIP programs are fantastic. With every wager you make you earn loyalty points that can be redeemed for free cash. Many programs have levels and the higher you climb the better the perks. This can include higher reloads, extra free spins, no deposit bonuses, faster withdrawals, prize draw entries, exclusive offers, and more.
It's important to check the online casino promotions page on a regular basis and sign up for the casino newsletter so you don't miss out on any of the exclusive offers and deals.
How to Find the Latest Bonuses?
If you're looking for the latest bonuses and online casino promotions, be sure to take a look at our 2020 lists. We have very strict criteria for vetting casinos and only recommend sites that pass these. They include:
- Licensing: We only recommend sites that are licensed by a reputable licensing authority such as the United Kingdom Gaming Commission or the Malta Gaming Authority. We look at the license and make sure it is valid and up to date.
- Reliability: We look at the casino history and any complaints that have been filed. We also look at how complaints have been handled. We read what players have to say. We also look at the reputation of the operators.
- Banking Methods: Whether you are from the USA, UK, Canada, or elsewhere, there should be a range of banking methods to suit your preferences. We also look at minimum deposit amounts, whether fees are charged, the withdrawal time frames, and the processing time after a payout is requested.
- Software: Not all gaming software is created equal and we make sure that the sites we recommend use quality software that is compatible with all operating systems. We look to see if no download instant play options are available and the quality of the graphics and gameplay.
- Customer Support: Round the clock support is essential for today's online gambling enthusiast and we look for 24/7 live chat, email, and toll-free telephone support. We try each of these methods and see how quick, efficient, and friendly the support team are.
- Safety & Security: SSL encryption is a must for player data protection as this ensures that all transactions are done across a secure network.
- Mobile Optimisation: We check to ensure that all sites are fully optimized for mobile and tablet devices. This includes the iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets. We check for no download instant play via your browser and to see if dedicated apps are available from the app stores. We look at the number of games and the features available for mobile users including the latest bonuses and access to all the online casino promotions.
- Games Suite: We look at the number of games available as well as the game categories. Slots, table games such as blackjack, roulette, and baccarat, video poker, and even live dealer tables should be included in the line-up. We also look at the jackpots on offer, the RTP percentages, and what progressive jackpot titles are included. There should be titles that you enjoy playing and plenty of jackpots waiting to be won too.
How to Redeem Promos
There are three different ways to redeem online casino promotions. All our latest bonuses list which method must be used.
- Bonus Code: This is where you are given a special code that you place in the registration form if claiming a new player no deposit or free spins deal, or the cashier section when making your deposit. The code tells the casino software what offer you are claiming, and it is added to your account straight away.
- Automatic: Some offers are automatic so there is no coupon code required. They are automatically given when you signup up or make your deposit and will instantly appear in your balance.
- Customer Support: Some gaming software can't process bonus codes and therefore you will be required to contact the customer support team to have it activated and added to your account. This method is not instant, and it can take up to 48 hours to appear in your account.
Now that you have a better understanding of online casino promotions and how to tell the good from the bad, why not check out the latest bonuses and see if you can put them to good use.